CONGRESSMAN ADRIANO ESPAILLAT LEADS CONGRESSIONAL HISPANIC CAUCUS (CHC) NATIONAL HOUSING FORUM
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Tomorrow, Friday, September 8 starting at 9:00 a.m. EDT, U.S. Congressman Adriano Espaillat (NY-13) will host a roundtable discussion with housing authority leadership and housing advocates from around the country in room H-139 of the U.S. Capitol.
Rep. Espaillat and participating Members of Congress will discuss the status of the HUD Budget, legislation, appropriations, and hear firsthand the issues and concerns from housing leaders, advocates, residents and communities within CHC member districts.
This event is open press.
The CHC and participating organizations will hold a tweet storm during the forum using the hashtag #AffordableHousingNow and #Housing4All.
WHO: Congressman Adriano Espaillat (NY-13), Chairman of the CHC Task Force for Transportation, Infrastructure and Housing
House Leader Nancy Pelosi
CHC Chairwoman Michelle Lujan Grisham
Members of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus (CHC)
- Sean Rogan, Executive Director, Housing Authority of the County of Los Angeles (CA)
- Shola Olatoye, Chair/CEO, New York Housing Authority (NY)
- Eugene Jones, CEO, Chicago Housing Authority (Il)
- Lynn Bartlett, Executive Director, Housing Authority of Bergen County (NJ)
- Heidi Marshall, Director, Housing Authority of the County of Riverside (CA)
- Richard Gentry, President/CEO, San Diego Housing Commission (CA)
- Adrian Lopez, Director of Community Development Initiatives, San Antonio Housing Authority (TX)
WHAT: CHC National Housing Forum
WHEN: Friday, September 8, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. EDT
WHERE: Room H-139
# # #